Please note our cancellation policy. By registering you are accepting these terms and conditions:
- For cancellations before February 1st, 70% of the pass cost will be refunded.
- For cancellation after February 1st and before April 15th, 50% of the pass cost will be refunded.
- For cancellations after April 15th, no refunds can be granted.
- The passes are transferable. In the case you won’t be able to join the festival after purchasing your pass, we recommend you to try and sell your pass:
* If you registered as a follower, you can sell your pass ONLY to another follower.
* If you registered as a leader, you can sell your pass ONLY to another leader.
- The passes can’t be transferred to the next year festival or to any other event run by organizers of “Desert Stomp”.
- “Desert Stomp” reserves the right to cancel the event at any given time. In this case we will pay 100% reimbursement.
- “Desert Stomp” does not assume any liability or responsibility for incidents and/or injuries and loss or stealing of any personal belongings during the event or your stay in Israel.
We are excited to have you with us!