Desert Stomp festival takes place in a beautiful and relaxed setting in the lovely town of Mitzpe Ramon, overlooking the Ramon Crater in the Negev Desert, Israel. Undoubtedly, it is the perfect place to take a break from your daily routine and embrace the calm desert atmosphere.
The festival activities (workshops, parties and more) will take place at “Me’ever” (Previously known as “Adama”) eco village. Me’ever center is specially designed for dance purposes, offering wooden-floor dance studios and a wonderful atmosphere. This venue also offers cool accommodation options (see accommodation). We will also use an additional venue (“Ibike”), located 3 minutes walking distance from “Me’ever”.
“Me’ever” offers a variety of accommodation options (read bellow). The venue has private hot showers and toilets.
- Wild Coyote (Outdoors camping) – Bring your own tent and set it up in the venue’s garden. All campers will set up their tents in a camping designated area, which is shaded by canopies
- Desert Armadillo (Beduin Tent) – Currently sold out. A new accommodation option for this year’s edition instead of the shared carpet room (cozy cactus) – a Bedouin tent with 20 spots on mattresses, located at the beautiful garden of “Me’ever”.
- Sleepy Simba (dormitories) – Currently sold out. A bed in a dormitory of 4 or 12 people (bunk beds).
- Royal Camel (Private tipi – mini-rooms) – A unique accommodation option. Cane-like little rooms, made of plaster and clay. Each tipi has rugs, mattresses, blankets, a heating device, and beddings. A teepee room can sleep 2-4 people. There are 10 tipi mini-rooms available
Pay attention – This year, we will not have the Cozy Cactus option, due to changes at the venue. The Cozy Cactus room is now a beautiful studio that we will use during workshops.
Accommodation spots at the festival venue are limited! Make sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible!
You can find additional accommodation options outside “Me’ever”.
Meals and drinks
If you choose to sleep at “Me’ever”, you have several meal options:
- Bed&Breakfast – breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday (included in the prices mentioned above)
- Half Board (breakfast & dinner) – Dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
All meals are vegetarian.
Free cold water with mint and lemon will be available during the entire festival.
On-site snack bar – Desert Stomp team will be operating a bar during the festival, offering a variety of snacks, sandwiches and drinks, all for very decent prices. Around the venue you will find restaurants and shops to grab a bite. No one will stay hungry.