Desert Stomp festival takes place in a beautiful and relaxed setting in the lovely town of Mitzpe Ramon, overlooking the Ramon Crater in the Negev Desert, Israel. Undoubtedly, it is the perfect place to take a break from your daily routine and embrace the calm desert atmosphere.
The festival activities (workshops, parties and more) will take place at “Me’ever” eco village. Me’ever center is specially designed for dance purposes, offering wooden-floor dance studios and a wonderful atmosphere. This venue also offers cool camp atmosphere accommodation options (see accommodation).
Address: 4 Har Boker Street, Mitzpe Ramon
“Me’ever” offers a variety of accommodation options (read bellow). The venue has private hot showers and toilets. Please note that all options are bed&breakfast. There is an option to upgrade to half board and receive also dinner on site.
Please note that accommodation spots will be saved only for people who are not on the waiting list. Accommodation is first-come-first-serves basis and we can’t promise you will share the room with specific partners.
- Outdoors Camping – Bring your own tent and set it up in the venue’s garden. All campers will set up their tents in a camping designated area, which is shaded by canopies. Make sure to bring with you sleeping bag, blankets, warm clothes and all other sleeping necessities. There are few mattresses available on site that will be available on a first come – first serve basis.
- Beduin Tent – a Bedouin tent with 20 spots on mattresses, located at the beautiful garden of “Me’ever”. Make sure to bring with you sleeping bag, blankets, warm clothes and all other sleeping necessities.
- Mini Rooms (former Tipi area) – The former Tipi area was transformed into a beautiful hall with 10 mini rooms, divided by curtains. Each mini room has 2 mattresses, pillows and blankets. Make sure to bring your own bed sheets, towels and other necessities.
- Caravan (Shared accommodation) – 4 Caravans located at the beautiful garden of “Me’ever” are available with 4 beds each. 1 bunk bed and 2 single beds. Pillows and a blankets are available. Make sure to bring your own bed sheets, towels and other necessities.
- Private Dome – 4 new private domes located at the beautiful garden of “Me’ever” are available with 1 double bed each.
Accommodation spots at the festival venue are limited – Make sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible!
To enjoy the full experience of the event, we highly recommend to stay at the venue!
You can find additional accommodation options outside “Me’ever”.
Meals and drinks
If you choose to sleep at “Me’ever”, you have several meal options:
- Bed&Breakfast – Default option. breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- Half Board (breakfast & dinner) – Dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
All meals are vegetarian.
Free cold water with mint and lemon will be available during the entire festival.
On-site snack bar – Desert Stomp team will be operating a bar during the festival, offering a variety of snacks, sandwiches and drinks, all for very decent prices. Around the venue you will find restaurants and shops to grab a bite. No one will stay hungry.