Full Festival Pass Prices:
The faster you register, the less you pay –
- Tier 1: Passes 1-50: Full Festival Pass – 950 ILS (€228) – Sold out
- Tier 2: Passes 51-100: Full Festival Pass – 1,000 ILS (€240) – Sold out
- Tier 3: Passes 101 and above:Full Festival Pass – 1,050 ILS (€252)
- Party Pass – 300 ILS (€72)
* Accommodation and meals are not included in the above prices
* Payments should be made up to 7 days after registration
* Please note that last year passes were sold out within 3 weeks. Make sure to register early!
* The chances of getting a registration confirmation is higher when registering with a partner
* Price in euros may change due to currency conversion rates. Pass prices are charged in Israeli Shekels.
Get ready for the Desert Stomp Road Trip!
Desert Stomp 2018 will take place in Mizpe Ramon, about 2-2.5 hours drive from Tel Aviv.In order to make everyone’s arrival and return to Tel Aviv easier, we decided to rent a bus that will take us all on Friday morning to the venue and take us back to Tel Aviv on Monday!
Friday – pick up from a central location in Tel Aviv, going straight to Mizpe Ramon. Estimated pick up time: 10:00.
Monday – pick up from Mizpe Ramon, with a stopover at the dead sea to wash off all the desert sand! Estimated arrival time back to Tel Aviv: 18:00.
Price: 120 ILS per person (round-trip) – €30.
All of this awesomeness will take place only if at least 35 people register for the bus ride until April 1st.
You can register and pay for the bus in the registration form. If the minimum amount of people will not be reached, a full refund will be issued.
Accommodations and Meals:
All accommodation options offered are located at “Me’ever” (previously known as “Adama”).
This year we have a number of accommodation options for you both in and outside the venue.
- If you choose to sleep at “Me’ever”, the accommodation price includes breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday can be provided at extra cost.
- If you choose to sleep outside “Me’ever”, you can still add meals (breakfast & dinner) to your registration.
- Me’ever is equipped with 15 restrooms and 9 private showers for the dancers comfort.
- All accommodations & meals are sold at cost prices.
Bring your own tent and find your spot in the beautiful garden of “Me’ever”.
- Bed & Breakfast – 290 ILS (€70)
- Half Board (Breakfast & dinner) – 425 ILS (€105)
Desert Armadillo (Currently sold out)
Bedouin tent: A new accommodation option for this year’s edition instead of the shared carpet room (cozy cactus) – a Bedouin tent with 20 spots on mattresses, located at the beautiful garden of “Me’ever”.
- Bed & Breakfast – 290 ILS (€70)
- Half Board (Breakfast & dinner) – 425 ILS (€102)
Sleepy Simba (Currently sold out)
3 Dormitories for 4 people with bunk beds and one dormitory for 12 people with bunk beds.
- Bed & Breakfast – 375 ILS (€90)
- Half Board (Breakfast & Dinner) – 510 ILS (€125)
Royal Camel (Currently sold out)
Small tipi rooms built from plaster and clay for 2,3 or 4 persons. In the teepee room you will find a mattress, pillow, blankets and sheets.
Registration for tipi rooms is with roommates, or, with agreeing to share the teepee with a roommate that we will find for you.
- Bed & Breakfast – 445 ILS (€110)
- Half Board (Breakfast & dinner) – 580 ILS (€145)
Please take notice: For accommodation payments, the Desert Stomp team will contact you a month before the event.
Dancers from abroad can pay for accommodations in cash upon arrival to the event.
We offer meals ticket for dancers who do not wish to stay at “Me’ever” but do wish to eat there
- Breakfast – 40 ILS (€10)
- Dinner – 55 ILS (€14)
- Full Meals Package (Dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday) – 285 ILS (€70)
If you wish to pre order any meals, please write it in the comments box on your registration form, or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Payment Options for Festival Fees:
Payment for festival fees should be made directly to organizers (Swing It). There are a few payment options:
1. Cash to organizers
2. Credit card (for Israelis only) – Up to 3 payments – In one of our activity days or by phone
3. PayPal – extra PayPal fees apply (€9 for full pass, €4 for a party pass)
For any other price inquiry please contact us.